Skyline Rural Watch Newsline
Mailbox: newsline [at] srnpdx [dot] org
Urgent: alert [at] srnpdx [dot] org
Phone: (503) 621-3501
March 5, 2014
Garage Sale at Skyline Grange
What: "Everything & the Kitchen Sink" Garage Sale
A Benefit for Skyline Grange
When: Friday-Saturday, March 7-8, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Where: Skyline Grange, 11275 NW Skyline Blvd., Portland, OR 97231
Indoor shopping & out of the rain!
- Lots of donations from our colorful neighborhood from over45 households.This sale has a uniquely Skyline favor with items for all sections of a household, plus equipment useful for semi-rural living.
- We strive to offer clean, functioning items.
- This is a semi-annual benefit for Skyline Grange.
- The coffee will be brewed and cookies out of the oven
Items for every section of the household, including:
- Kitchen equipment - Corningware, blenders, punch bowls, Cuisinart Power Blend, toaster oven, dishes, etc.
- Beddings & Linens - from twin to king sizes
- Books - most $1/hardback 50¢//softback. audiobooks ($2 each), DVDs ($2 each)
- Kids Section: clothing, Kelty Kids Back County pack, wooden doll house, toy cars,books, board games & puzzles, etc.
- Furniture: chairs, office chairs, 2 L-shaped desks, coffee tables, school desks, chopping block with 1 drawer & 2 shelves, and much more
- Garden, Home Maintenance, Pet, Equine, Craft, & Home Decoration Sections, including fabrics, large dog Petmate Vari-Kennel, phones, Singer treadle sewing machine in oak cabinet, barbeque grill, Air Hockey, metal bike stand for 4, and much more
- and many more items from zany to practical, collectibles to new.
Due to the popularity of this semi-annual Sale, we cannot respond to individual inquiries.
- The Sale opens sharply at 9 a.m. on Friday.
- We do not trade for sale items.
- For fairness, we do not allow early bird looking or buying.
- Toilet is accessible only by stairs.
We hope to see you.
As a service to neighbors, SRN publishes a listing of local government agencies and businesses in the Skyline Resource Directory. Follow the links in this section to view its contents and learn how to add a business or agency listing.
Listing of organizations and businesses herein does not imply any endorsement of SRN nor does it imply a lack of endorsement for similar organizations or businesses not included.
About the Newsline: Skyline Rural Watch Newsline is a part of Skyline Ridge Neighbors (SRN) and has been produced since June 1994 as a means to communicate neighborhood information. The Newsline is produced by Laurel Erhardt (editor) with help from Miles Merwin and Sen Speroff
The Newsline depends on you as a source of accurate information about local crimes, upcoming events, and other news pertinent to the area. If you have information you would like considered for the Newsline, you may do so by e-mailing the information to newsline [at] srnpdx [dot] org, or leaving a message at (503) 621-3501. Urgent, timely items (crimes, lost pets) should be emailed to alert [at] srnpdx [dot] org.
If you would like more detailed information about any item on the Newsline, request that information & SRN will e-mail it to you if available.
You can subscribe to the Newsline at the Skyline Ridge Neighbors Website, SRNPDX.org. Tell your neighbors about this free Newsline service.
About Skyline Ridge Neighbors: SRN is a neighborhood association serving much of unincorporated northwest Multnomah County and some adjacent areas within the city of Portland. SRN is registered as a neighborhood association within Multnomah County, registered as a non-profit public benefit corporation with the State of Oregon and approved as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under the IRS Code. SRN is operated by volunteers and with donated funds entirely.
If you would like to donate to SRN in support of its activities, such as this free Newsline service and the publication of its quarterly Skyline Ridge Runner, send your donation to “Skyline Ridge Neighbors”, c/o Laurel Erhardt, 14416 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231 Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.