As part of its nonprofit mission, Skyline Ridge Neighbors (SRN) maintains a website at www.srnpdx.org primarily to provide educational information for residents of outer northwest Skyline Boulevard and surrounding neighborhoods in Portland and Multnomah County, Oregon.
When participating in the SRN website and its classified ads forum, you agree that:
- You will not post advertisements for any of the following goods or services: weapons, fireworks, controlled substances, illegal drugs or paraphernalia, alcohol or tobacco, stolen property, counterfeit items, gambling items or sexual services.
- You will not knowingly misrepresent the condition or other pertinent facts concerning any goods or services offered for sale or barter.
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, or attack other participants, or post material that is offensive, abusive, racist or discriminating.
- You will not use profanity. You will not post language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive. You will not attach links to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect the privacy of others and will not post anyone else's identifying information (including their names, contact information, or any other relevant information).
- You will not use these discussions to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting.
- You will not post chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar solicitations.
- You will not post messages whose content is clearly not relevant to the stated topic of any discussion. You will not post copies of identical messages.
- You remain, at all times, solely responsible for the entire content of all your postings, including any posted links.
- You will not create or use multiple usernames or handles. If you wish to change your Username at any time, please request permission to do so by writing to info [at] srnpdx [dot] org.
- You will not post content whose primary intent is to advocate for or against any organized religion, political party, sexual orientation, etc.
SRN does not rent, sell, or share personal information that resides on the classified ad forum, nor does SRN post participants’ e-mail addresses. Sharing any personal information about yourself in a posting is strongly discouraged, and SRN does not have any liability whatsoever if someone shares their personal information in a posting.
It is strictly prohibited for anyone to put a participant of this forum on a commercial or private e-mail list without first securing permission from that person in writing. Violators will be suspended or terminated from being able to post to the classified ads forum.
A forum moderator will periodically review and will screen posts. SRN reserves the right to remove any message or message segment, or to suspend or ban users from the forum altogether if content or conduct falls outside the guidelines.
Use standard capitalization and punctuation for ease of reading. Do not type your message in ALL CAPS. This is considered to be shouting and therefore poor etiquette. However, keywords in the first line of a classified ad may be in all caps for clarity.
Contacting the Moderator
All ideas, recommendations, and complaints should be directed to info [at] srnpdx [dot] org.
Unless expressly stated, the content posted in the classified ad forum is not to be construed as the opinions of SRN or it's administrators or moderators, and is not to be taken as endorsed or adopted by SRN. SRN, it's officers, members and all other parties with which it deals or is associated with, accept absolutely no responsibility or liability for what is published upon this web site forum. Postings and content does not necessarily represent the views of SRN, and we pass no opinion as to the content, nor do we accept any responsibility for the claims or statements made.
Disclaimer of Warranties
SRN does not and cannot warrant the information, products or services available from this site or the performance or results obtained by using this information, products or services. This information is provided "as is". SRN makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, no infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the information, products or services. To the extent you use or implement this information, products or services, you do so at your own risk. In no event will SRN be liable to you or others for any damages arising from your use or your inability to use this information, products or services, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages, even if SRN has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by another party.
Updated March 1, 2010